To help customers achieve self-service, enterprises can build a product knowledge base to solve
As technology advances, more and more companies are turning to self-service as a way to solve customer problems. Self-service not only improves customer satisfaction, but also reduces workload and costs for businesses. To help customers achieve self-service, companies can build a product knowledge base to solve customer problems. This article will introduce definition, benefits, and ways to build an effective product knowledge base.What is a product knowledge base?
Product Knowledge Base is a way for companies to provide self-service services to their customers. It is a knowledge base hosted on a corporate website or application that contains product information, guides, tutorials, and solutions. The purpose of Product Knowledge Base is to help customers better understand products, solve problems, and increase customer satisfaction.Product knowledge base benefits
- Improve customer satisfaction. The product knowledge base can help customers better understand products and solve problems in self-service process. Customers can learn on their own at a convenient time and place, without waiting for answers from customer service agents. This not only increases customer satisfaction, but also enhances customer loyalty.
- Reducing burden on customer support team. If customers can solve their problems on their own, workload for customer service staff will be reduced. This way, businesses can focus more on other important things like product development and marketing.
- Cut costs for your business Self-service can cut costs for your business. After load on customer service personnel is reduced, enterprise does not need to hire more customer service personnel, thereby reducing value of enterprise.
- Define your target audience Before building a product knowledge base, companies need to define their target audience. The target audience can be new customers, existing customers, technical or non-technical staff, etc. Defining target audience can help companies better provide relevant information so that customers can better understand product.
- Defining a content type A content type for a product knowledge base can include guides, tutorials, solutions, FAQs, and more. Businesses can define type of content according to customer needs and product features. When building a product knowledge base, companies must ensure that content is clear, understandable, useful, and relevant to product.
- Choose right knowledge base platform Businesses can use an existing knowledge base platform or develop their own knowledge base platform. No matter howWhichever method you choose, you need to select appropriate knowledge base platform according to your enterprise needs.
- Optimizing search function The product knowledge base contains a lot of information, and customers need to search for information they need. Therefore, search function is a very important part of product knowledge base. Businesses must ensure that search capabilities are accurate, fast, and provide relevant information.
- Constant Updates The product knowledge base needs to be constantly updated to keep customers up-to-date with latest information and solutions. Businesses can consider updating product knowledge base as an important task and update product and solution information regularly.
This is an online knowledge base for notes and documents that provides businesses and individuals with a new systematic knowledge management, diverse application scenarios, powerful knowledge creation and management tools, and helps businesses and individuals easily own a cloud-based knowledge base.Rich Application Scenarios
The variety of built-in templates can be applied to more scenarios. For corporate users, you can create knowledge base, product help documents, FAQ, promotional website... For individual users, you can create blogs, record life, manage data...Convenient editing experience
Provide a powerful Editor.js text editor. Rich built-in editing operations, you can easily add font styles while selecting content to edit, and use online Markdown editor to meet selection needs of different groups of people!Steps
Choose a template to create a knowledge base after registration
After editing content, set site details and template can be freely switched
Set site's domain name and permissions
After simple tweaks, you get a beautiful knowledge base
Self-service is an important way to increase customer satisfaction, reduce workload and reduce costs. A product knowledge base as a form of self-service can help customers better understand products, solve problems, and increase customer satisfaction. Businesses can build an effective product knowledge base according to customer needs and product features.