How to create a help center so that it really helps customers solve problems?
Before that, let's take a look at benefits of creating a help center. The role of help center
- Users visiting help center to search for answers on their own will greatly reduce burden on customer after-sales service, and self-learning can increase users' interest in learning and deepen their understanding of products.
- As a product knowledge base, help center provides training materials for new hires that can reduce training burden and shorten learning cycle. Customer service is learning from product help center to make responses more unified and professional.
- The Help Center is an intelligent assistant that can provide indiscriminate services around clock.
- The Help Center includes a product introduction, manual, new updates, and other sections that are convenient for promoting a product's brand.
- It's convenient for customer service to improve personal experiences. When faced with same problem, help center can look for answers that have been solved by others, which is handy for quickly resolving customer issues.
- Content is valuable
- Simple and clear interface