General Conditions of Use of the website www.appic-documents.com
Last updated on: 25 May 2018
Welcome to this website dedicated to the services and activities of Appic (hereinafter the “Website”).
Please read carefully these conditions of use which govern browsing on this Website (hereinafter the “Conditions of Use”). Use of the Website implies unreserved acceptance of these Conditions of Use.
Any requests concerning the use of the Site may be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
Published by Appic, a limited company, with capital of €40 800, whose head office is located at 32, rue des Processions, Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, France, registered on the register of companies of Evry under reference number B339 951 360.
General Conditions of Use of the Website appic-documents.com
Contact: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Director: Reine-Laure LOUIS PALLUEL
Hosted by: Filnet – 32 Avenue Corentin Cariou 75019 Paris
1. Access to the website
You are free to access the Website, free of charge, without first registering or creating a user account.
However, you are liable for the cost of accessing and using the telecommunications network.
2. Intellectual property
The Website and all of the elements it comprises (such as trademarks, images, texts, videos etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of all or part of the Website, on any medium whatsoever, for other purposes, and in particular for commercial purposes, is forbidden.
We may be required to make available to you on the Website, content that you are authorised to download (hereinafter the “Downloadable Content”).
We grant to you, solely for your private and personal use, free of charge and for the statutory duration of the protection of the intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions, a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the Downloadable Content. Any reproduction, representation, modification or distribution of the Downloadable Content is forbidden. By downloading or using the Downloadable Content, you undertake to use it in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
3. Code of good conduct
We uphold the values of tolerance and respect for others.
For this reason, when you use this Website, you must refrain from:
- Making racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or unlawful remarks,
- Disseminating content that is harmful, slanderous, unauthorised, malicious, invades privacy, infringes rights of personal portrayal, encourages violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or content that represents an affront to public decency or an incitement to perform certain offences and crimes;
- Using the website for political ends, propaganda or proselytism;
- Disseminating advertising or promotional content for products and/or services that compete with the brand(s) present on the Website;
- Not using the Website for its intended purpose, in particular by using it as a meeting place;
- Disseminating information that makes it possible to accurately identify a physical person, directly or indirectly, without their express and prior consent, such as in particular their surname, postal address, email address or phone number;
- Disseminating information or content that is likely to hurt the feelings of young people;
- intimidating or harassing others;
- Carrying out illegal activities, in particular that are damaging to the holders of rights to the software packages, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos etc.;
- Disseminating content (in particular photographs and videos) depicting minors.
4. Information contained on the website
- General provisions
We remind you that inaccuracies and omissions may occur in the information available on this Website, in particular due to third parties. We undertake to remove the inaccuracies or complete the information on the Website as soon as possible.
The hyperlinks created on this Website may take you to websites published by third parties, for which we do not control the content. Consequently, insofar as the hyperlinks were included on the Website solely to facilitate your web browsing, you consult third party websites at your own discretion and under your sole responsibility.
5. Personal data
We may be required to collect your personal data, in particular when you:
- Subscribe to a service,
- Send us an email,
- Take part in a survey or a study.
Your personal data are stored in a computer file by Appic. The personal data will be processed electronically if you have agreed to this, and may be used as follows:
- To conduct statistical surveys: we compile and study your data in order to define your profile and better adapt our services to your expectations. These statistical surveys are strictly confidential;
- To monitor customer relationships: if you send us a message, the data is stored and used in order to answer your request and follow it up;
- To provide services: to create your customer account, send newsletters etc.
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, you have the right to access, modify and delete your personal data. You can exercise this right at any time by sending a letter with a photocopy of your proof of identity, to the following address:
For further information regarding the processing of your personal data, please consult our Personal Data Protection Policy which can be accessed here.
6. Modification of the Website and the Conditions of Use
We may be required to modify the content and information included on this Website as well as these Conditions of Use, in particular in order to comply with any new legislation and/or regulations applicable and/or to improve the Website.
You will be notified of any changes to the Website before they enter into force under the Conditions of Use. Unless the modification requires your express acceptance, the fact of continuing to use the Website implies that you accept the new General Conditions of Use.
The Website was developed for the Publisher by Appic.
We endeavour to keep the Website accessible at all times, however we cannot guarantee the continuous availability and accessibility of the Website. Indeed, we may be obliged to temporarily suspend partial or total access to the Website in particular for the purpose of technical maintenance.
It should also be noted that the internet and computer and telecommunications systems are not free from errors and that interruptions and breakdowns may occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this regard and consequently cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from the aforementioned use of the internet and computer and telecommunications systems, and in particular, without this list being exhaustive:
- poor transmission and/or receipt of any data and/or information on the internet;
- intrusion from outside or the presence of computer viruses;
- breakdown of any equipment for receiving data or of the communication lines; and
- any other malfunctioning of the internet that prevents the smooth functioning of the Website. Finally, we can only be held liable for direct damage, to the exclusion of all other damage or losses of any kind whatsoever, and in particular, indirect damage such as, but not limited to, loss of profits or earnings or the loss of customers.
9. Applicable law and disputes
The Conditions of Use are subject to French law.
For all difficulties, please contact our Customer Service Department:
Contact the customer service department
+33 (0)4 72 51 77 55
Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6 pm