Intercepting and conditionally launching tasks is the role performed by the StarDaemon StarDemon module. Depending upon the captured files extension, or upon the data itself, different jobs can be started such as executing a specific program or starting a script.
- Setting-up is fast and simple
- Graphical interface for setting-up tasks
- StarDispatch and StarPage can be called up automatically together with the appropriate parameters
- Any other program can be called up automatically to receive the appropriate data and parameters
- Trace mode available for analyzing task processes
Functions in English and French versions on all Microsoft supported Windows systems.